Chicken, tomato and avo sandwich
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 skinless chicken breast fillet, cut in half horizontally
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 pieces ciabatta or Turkish bread, cut in half horizontally
- low-fat mayonnaise, to serve
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 handful of rocket (arugula) leaves
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, then take out of the pan.
2. Spread the bread with the mayonnaise.
3. Put a piece of chicken on two of the bread pieces. Layer two of the bread pieces with the rocket, tomato, chicken and avocado. Top with the bread, then serve.