Chinese vegetables with ginger
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 230 g (7 1/3 oz) canned water chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 425 g (13 1/2 oz) canned baby corn, drained
- 1 cup (45 g/1 1/2 oz) finely sliced Chinese cabbage
- 125 g (4 oz) bean sprouts, tails removed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons oyster sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
1. Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan or wok and add the ginger and spring onion. Stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute. Add the water chestnuts and baby corn; stir-fry for 30 seconds.
2. Add the cabbage, bean sprouts and sauces; stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the sesame oil and toss well. Serve immediately.