A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 120 g grated milk chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 80 g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 100 g dark chocolate, cut in squares
- 2 tablespoons choc bits
1. Preheat oven to moderate 180°C. Brush melted butter or oil into fifteen ½ -cup capacity muffin cups.
2. Place flour, sugar, chocolate, eggs, essence, butter and sour cream in small mixing bowl. Using electric beaters, beat 1 minute on low speed or until just combined. Beat on high speed 1 minute.
3. Spoon half the mixture into prepared muffin cups. Place a piece of chocolate in the centre of each; top with remaining mixture.
4. Press choc bits onto top of each muffin. Bake 15 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Serve warm for a melted chocolate centre, or cool on a wire rack. These muffins are best served on the day of baking.