Chocolate caramel thick shake
Use a caramel chocolate bar such as a Mars Bar or Moro. If unavailable, use your favourite caramel chocolate bar.
Have your say
- 2 × 60 g (1/4 oz) caramel chocolate bars, roughly chopped
- 750 ml (26 fl oz/3 cups) chocolate ice cream
- 375 ml (13 fl oz/1 1/2 cups) milk
- 2 tablespoons drinking chocolate powder
1. Put the caramel bars and ice cream in a blender and whizz for 30 seconds, or until the caramel bars are finely chopped.
2. Add the milk and drinking chocolate powder and blend until thick and frothy. There will be some pieces of caramel bar left in the bottom of the blender.
3. Pour into four glasses. Spoon out the remaining pieces of caramel bar and divide among the glasses.