Chocolate fondue platter
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- marshmallows and chopped fruit, to serve
Dark chocolate fondue
- 250 g (8 oz) dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup (125 ml/4 fl oz) thick cream
- 2–3 teaspoons Cointreau
White chocolate fondue
- ⅔ cup (170 ml/5½ fl oz) thick cream
- ½ cup (125 ml/4 fl oz) light corn syrup
- ¼ cup (60 ml/2 fl oz) Cointreau
- 250 g (8 oz) white chocolate bits
1. To make the dark chocolate fondue, put the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl. Stand the bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the Cointreau.
2. To make the white chocolate fondue, combine the cream and corn syrup in a small pan. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat. Add the Cointreau and white chocolate. Stir until melted and smooth. Serve with the marshmallows and fruit.