Coconut chia pudding with kiwifruit and lime
A healthy start to the day that will please the whole family.
Coconut chia pudding with kiwifruit and lime Photo: Danielle Colley
Have your say
- 8 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup coconut water
- zest and juice of one a lime
- 4 kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
1. Toss your chia seeds and liquids into a large container and add your lime zest. You can blitz quickly with a hand blender to ensure there are no lumps or your can simply stir well.
2. Please in fridge overnight or at least 5 hours.
3. Place chopped kiwifruit into a bowl and add lime juice. Stir well to combine.
4. To serve, add a couple of spoons of chia to a bowl or glass and spoon in some kiwi before adding another layer of each to complete your pudding.
5. You could add yoghurt or nuts if you wish.