Mix up a traditional bolognaise and use turkey mince to make this delicious family favourite your kids will love.
- 500g Steggles turkey mince
- 375g dried pasta (spaghetti or fettuccine)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 550g jar salt reduced pasta sauce
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Side salad, to serve
Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook pasta until al dente, then drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Increase heat and add garlic and mince. Cook until brown, stirring to break up mince.
Add pasta sauce and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in basil.
Serve with pasta and side salad.
Got a favourite recipe? Share your recipe