Festive fruity potatoes
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 4 medium new potatoes (about 1 kg)
- 1 kg kumera (orange sweet potato)
- ¾ cup dried apricots
- ¾ cup raisins
- ⅔ cup orange juice
- 60 g butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
1. Preheat oven to moderate 180°C. Cut potato and kumera into 3 cm cubes. Cook in simmering water for 5 minutes, drain.
2. Combine apricots, raisins and orange juice in small pan, cover, bring to boil, remove from heat, stand 5 minutes.
3. Combine potatoes and undrained fruit in a shallow ovenproof dish, dot with butter. Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir occasionally. Garnish with chives.