A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 12 small cocktail frankfurts
- 3 ready-rolled puff pastry sheets
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- cotton or jute string
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Line two baking trays with foil. Brush with melted butter or oil.
2. Prick the frankfurts with a fork. Cut each pastry sheet into four squares. Brush each square with beaten egg. Place a frankfurt on each pastry square and roll up. Gently press the edges together.
3. Carefully pinch in the ends of the pastry. Tie the ends loosely with pieces of string. Cut a fringe in the ends, using scissors.
4. Place the pastries on the trays. Brush lightly with the beaten egg. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.