Fruit kebabs with honeyed yoghurt
Fruit always makes a great summer breakfast and is a rich source of healthy antioxidants. You can make these kebabs with your child's favourite fruit but it's also a good chance to slip in one or two ‘new’ fruits, such as fresh lychees or pineapple.
Have your say
- 4 strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 mango, cut into large dice
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 apple, unpeeled, cut into large dice
- 4 tbsp low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
1. You will need six 15 cm (6 in) wooden skewers. Thread five pieces of fruit onto each skewer, alternating the fruit along the skewers.
2. Combine the yoghurt and honey in a small bowl. Place two or three fruit skewers on each serving plate, drizzle with the honeyed yoghurt and sprinkle with the toasted almonds.