Fruity yoghurt pops
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 400 g (14 oz) vanilla-flavoured yoghurt
- 170 g (6 oz) tinned passionfruit pulp in syrup
- 4 large strawberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon icing (confectioners') sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted chocolate
- 6 wooden iceblock (popsicle) sticks
1. Combine the yoghurt and passionfruit in a bowl. Add the strawberries and icing sugar. Mix well.
2. Spoon the mixture into six ice cream moulds or paper cups. Freeze for 1 hour.
3. Press a wooden iceblock stick in the centre of each mould. Freeze for 2 hours.
4. Turn the pops out of the moulds. Drizzle with melted chocolate before serving.