A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 375 g cream cheese
- ⅓ cup caster sugar
- ⅔ cup grapefruit juice or concentrate
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- ¼ cup water
- 1¼ cups cream, whipped to firm peaks
- 50 g butter, melted
- 125 g gingernut biscuits, crushed
- 1 tablespoon demerara sugar
1. Brush a 20 cm round springform tin with oil. Using electric beaters, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add juice or concentrate gradually, beating well after each addition.
2. Sprinkle gelatine over water in bowl. Stand bowl in boiling water until dissolved. Add gelatine to cream cheese mixture, mix well.
3. Fold cream into cream cheese mixture. Pour mixture into prepared tin. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
4. Combine butter, biscuits and sugar in bowl. Press over cheesecake. Refrigerate 3–4 hours until set. Invert cheesecake onto serving plate. Decorate with cream and rind.