A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 1–2 red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1–2 drops Tabasco sauce
1. Mash the avocado with a fork and sprinkle with the lemon juice to prevent the avocado discolouring.
2. Stir in the tomato, chilli, onion, coriander, sour cream and Tabasco sauce. Season with freshly cracked black pepper.