Haloumi and radish salad
- Luke Mangan
< 30 mins
- Special options:
If you are creating the ultimate dinner party menu, try this delicious recipe idea from Luke Mangan.
Have your say
- 3 red radishes
- 250g haloumi cheese
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Rocket for garnish
- Thinly slice the radishes, cover with cold water and set aside. Cut the haloumi into slices about 1/2 centimetre thick. Heat the oliveoil and pan-fry the haloumi over medium heat for 1-2 minutes each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately on a platter with radish slices on top, sprinkled with parsley. Arrange the rocket on top.
- (Note: Haloumi cheese should be served immediately; as it cools down it becomes firm and rubbery.)
- Main ingredient:
More recipes like this...
Recipes - Forum
What we’re cooking
Latest on EK
Obesity experts say freebies should be restricted to attracting children to healthier options.
A study has found working mums toil for an average of 98 hours a week.
It's also reducing landfill.
Switch of Netflix and go to bed.
In more than 25 years' of journalism, I've never interviewed a leader who topped his or her class at school.
The ACCC had issued an urgent recall.
Girls in primary school are just as physically capable as their male classmates, according to research.