A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- ¼ cup (20 g/¾ oz) fresh breadcrumbs
- 500 g (1 lb) spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 cup (30 g/1 oz) chopped herbs (basil, coriander, parsley)
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup (30 g/1 oz) chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup (25 g/¾ oz) grated Parmesan
1. Put the breadcrumbs under a medium grill for a few seconds, or until golden.
2. Cook the pasta in boiling water until tender, then drain.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the garlic until soft. Add the remaining oil and the herbs, tomato, walnuts and Parmesan, reserving a little to serve. Add the pasta and toss for 1–2 minutes. Top with the breadcrumbs and reserved Parmesan.