Berry nice muffins
- 1 cup self-raising white flour
- 1/4 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 6 Sanitarium Weet-Bix, finely crushed
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Sanitarium So Good soy drink
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
Sift flours and cinnamon into a large bowl.
Stir through sugar, crushed Weet-Bix and berries.
Combine egg, So Good and margarine.
Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190 degrees, for 30 minutes.
Got a favourite recipe? Share your recipe