Kiwifruit roll ups
Homemade roll ups are a delicious way to use up all the nutritious kiwifruit you have.
Kiwifruit roll ups Photo: Danielle Colley
Have your say
- 6 kiwifruit (about 2 cups), peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons of honey
1. Preheat oven to 125°C fan forced.
2. Blend your fruit with the honey and spread evenly onto baking paper in a 25x40cm, or equivalent, baking tray.
3. Place into the oven for 3.5 hours or longer depending on your oven. If you do not have fan forced it will take longer.
4. Your roll ups are ready when they are no longer wet and sticky but become just tacky.
5. Do not overcook or they will turn to toffee.