Layered mexican dip
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 450 g can refried beans
- 35 g sachet taco seasoning mix
- 300 g carton sour cream
- 1 quantity guacamole
- 200 g ready-made salsa sauce (medium heat)
- 1/2 cup (60 g) grated Cheddar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
1. Combine the beans and the seasoning mix together in a bowl.
2. Spread the bean mixture over the base of a serving plate, leaving a border to place the corn chips. Spread with the sour cream, then guacamole, then salsa, layering so you can see each separate layer. Sprinkle with the cheese and coriander.