Layered potato bake
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 600 g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 600 g kumara (sweet potato), peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
1. Alternate layers of thinly sliced potato and sweet potato in a lightly greased 20 × 32 cm ovenproof dish, brushing each layer with oil and sprinkling lightly with garlic salt.
2. Bake at 220°C, uncovered, for 1 hour or until vegetables are cooked.
3. Serve* as vegetable accompaniment for Christmas lunch.