Fruity Choc Chews
Submitted by: Vanessa Gibson
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup sultanas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds or walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
These delicious little treats are dairy and gluten-free, low in calories and super easy to make.
Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until well combined.
Roll level tablespoons of the mixture into firm balls. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Got a favourite recipe? Share your recipe