Tuna, avocado and cheese wraps
- 95 g (3 1/4 oz) tinned sandwich tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 tortillas
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 small handful rocket (arugula) leaves
- 1/2 small avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoon grated low-fat cheddar cheese
Put the drained tuna in a bowl and finely flake with a fork.
Spread the tortillas evenly with the mayonnaise, then top half of each tortilla with the rocket, flaked tuna, avocado slices and cheese.
Roll up, starting from the filled side, to enclose the filling. Cut in half to serve.
Got a favourite recipe? Share your recipe