Marinated tofu triangles
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 500 g fried tofu puffs, cut in half diagonally
- ½ cup (125 ml) peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 stalks lemon grass, white part only, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
1. Place the tofu triangles in a flat non-metallic dish. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the tofu. Toss the tofu to coat, cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Heat a lightly oiled wok over high heat and stir-fry the tofu in batches for 1–2 minutes or until brown. Serve hot.