A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 375 g (13 oz) minced (ground) beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 40 g (1 1/2 oz/1/2 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (concentrated puree)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
1. Put the beef, onion, breadcrumbs, tomato paste, sauce and egg in a large bowl and mix.
2. Shape level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the meatballs and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, or until evenly browned.
4. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot or cold with tomato sauce (ketchup), if desired.