Mini indian yoghurt bread
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1 × 280 g packet Naan bread mix
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 g) plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon nigella seeds (black onion seeds)
1. Preheat the oven to moderately hot 190°C (375°F/Gas 5). Empty the bread mix into a bowl and add the spring onion. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to make the dough.
2. Divide the dough into 4 portions, then each portion into 6. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion out to a 5 cm round.
3. Place the rounds on lightly greased oven trays. Top with a teaspoon of yoghurt, spread roughly, then sprinkle with the nigella seeds. Leave for 5 minutes. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.