Minted green bean salad
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 500 g (1 lb) green beans
- 1 cup (200 g/6½ oz) freshly chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup (15 g/½ oz) torn mint
- ⅔ cup (160 g/5¼ oz) natural yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
1. Top and tail the green beans. Steam for 5–7 minutes, or until the beans are tender but still crisp. Once cooked, run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain and put in a serving bowl.
2. To make Dressing: Put the yoghurt, vinegar, garlic, salt and a little freshly ground black pepper in a screw-top jar and shake well until combined.
3. Spoon the tomato over the beans, drizzle with the Dressing and sprinkle with the mint.