Minted potato salad
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 600 g (1 lb 5 oz) chat potatoes, large ones halved
- 125 g (1/2 cup) thick plain yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese (short) cucumber, grated and squeezed dry
- 15 g (1/4 cup) finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
1. Boil or steam the chat potatoes for 10 minutes, or until they are tender, then leave them to cool. Mix together the yoghurt, cucumber, mint and garlic and toss it through the cooled potatoes. Season well and serve.