Minted rice and grape salad
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- ⅓ cup (80 ml/2¾ fl oz) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (185 g/6 oz) cooked brown rice
- 1 cup (150 g/5 oz) cooked wild rice
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 20 purple grapes, halved
- 20 green grapes, halved
- 1 cup (125 g/4 oz) chopped celery
- ¼ cup (30 g/1 oz) chopped pecans
- ¼ cup (15 g/½ oz) chopped mint
1. To make Dressing: Mix the oil, vinegar and mustard in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper, and shake well.
2. Combine the warm brown and wild rice in a large bowl. Pour in the Dressing. Cover and refrigerate to cool.
3. Add the onion, grapes, celery, pecans and mint to the rice. Toss gently and serve.