Mixed berry cous cous
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 185g (1 cup) couscous
- 500ml (2 cups) apple and cranberry juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 150g raspberries
- 150g blueberries
- 150g blackberries
- 150g strawberries, halved
- zest of 1 lime
- zest of 1 orange
- 200g thick Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- mint leaves, to garnish
1. Place the couscous in a bowl. Place the apple and cranberry juice in a saucepan with the cinnamon stick. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and pour over the couscous. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to stand for 5 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed. Remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
2. Separate the grains of the couscous with a fork, add the raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, lime zest and orange zest and fold through gently.
3. Spoon the mixture into four bowls and serve with a generous dollop of yoghurt and a drizzle of golden syrup. Garnish with mint leaves.