A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 10 bread slices
- 60 g (2 ¼ oz) butter, softened
- 10 ham slices
- 250 g (9 oz) cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to high. Toast the bread lightly on both sides.
2. Spread one side of each piece of bread thinly with butter. Place a slice of ham on each piece of bread and sprinkle with grated cheese. Spoon 2 teaspoons of tomato sauce in the centre of the bread.
3. Place the bread under the preheated grill and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese melts and the tomato sauce spreads slightly. Serve hot.