A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1 large green oak-leaf lettuce
- 8 young and tender nasturtium leaves
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, finely sliced
- 1 green capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 celery stick, cut into julienne strips
- 4–6 young nasturtium flowers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
1. Tear the lettuce and nasturtium leaves into pieces and arrange on a salad platter. Scatter the cucumber slices, capsicum slices and celery over the leaves. Gently tear the nasturtium flowers into pieces, reserving a couple of whole flowers for decoration. Scatter the flower pieces over the salad.
2. To make Dressing: Combine the oils, garlic, vinegar and honey in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Season with salt and black pepper, and stir in the mint.
3. Just before serving, drizzle the Dressing over the salad and garnish with the reserved flowers.