A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- 160g iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 90g baby green beans, trimmed and blanched
- ½ small red capsicum, deseeded and thinly sliced
- ½ celery stalk, cut into 5cm strips
- ½ Lebanese (short) cucumber, deseeded, cut into 5cm strips
- 180g tinned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 egg, boiled, quartered
- 6 stoned kalamata olives, halved (optional)
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped (optional)
1. Combine the oil, vinegar and garlic in a small bowl.
2. Put the lettuce, tomato, beans, capsicum, celery, cucumber, tuna, olives and anchovies in a large bowl.
3. Pour the dressing over and toss. Serve the salad topped with the egg quarters. Add olives and anchovies if desired.