Nutolene club sandwiches
Have your say
- 220 g can or half 430 g can Sanitarium Nutolene
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 125 g light cream cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped gherkin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill
- 21 slices wholemeal bread (1 loaf)
- lettuce leaves
1. With a fork, mash Nutolene and tomato sauce together in a small bowl.
2. Mix cream cheese, gherkin and dill in another small bowl.
3. Spread seven slices of bread with Nutolene mixture. Place a second slice of bread over top of each, and spread with cream cheese mixture and , lettuce. Cover with a third slice of bread.
4. Cut diagonally to make four triangles.