Opera house pockets
Have your say
- 3 medium bananas
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 × 16 cm rounds pitta bread
- 3 tablespoons Sanitarium ‘Peanuts’ Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 12 large soft dates
- 65 g alfalfa sprouts
1. Cut bananas in half, then cut in half again lengthwise.
2. Toss in lemon juice.
3. Cut pitta bread into quarters to make 12 small pockets.
4. Spread thick side of each pitta bread pocket on the inside with one teaspoon peanut butter.
5. Spread a date over peanut butter.
6. Place a piece of banana in pocket.
7. Cover banana with one tablespoon of alfalfa sprouts. Allow 2 pockets per person.