Have your say
- 350 g firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons plum sauce
- ½ cup warm water
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 2 × 85 g packets 2-minute curry-flavoured noodles
- ¼ cup water, extra
- 1 small onion, cut into eighths
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup sliced beans
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- 1 red capsicum, sliced and cut on the diagonal
- ½ cup toasted Sanitarium Cashews
1. Cut tofu into slices 1.5 cm thick, then cut slices into fingers 1.5 cm thick. Place in a flat dish.
2. Combine soy sauce, plum sauce and warm water. Pour over tofu. Marinate for several hours or overnight.
3. Drain tofu on paper towels. Reserve the marinade.
4. Heat oil in wok or non-stick frying pan. Add tofu and brown well on all sides. Remove tofu from pan; drain. Cut into cubes.
5. Cook 2-minute noodles according to instructions on packet without flavour sachets. Drain well.
6. Add extra water and one curry-flavoured sachet to pan. Add onion, garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
7. Add beans, broccoli and capsicum and stir-fry further 4–5 minutes.
8. Stir through tofu, noodles and reserved marinade until heated. Toss through Cashews.