Oven-baked chicken nuggets
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 90 g (3 1/4 oz) cornflakes
- 400 g (14 oz) chicken breast fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- canola spray
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6). Lightly spray a baking tray with canola spray.
2. Put the cornflakes in a food processor and process until the mixture forms fine crumbs. Put in a bowl.
3. Toss the chicken pieces in the seasoned flour, then in the egg white. Roll each piece in the crumbs until well coated.
4. Put the nuggets on the baking tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned.