A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup soy flour
- 250 g firm tofu
- ¼ cup Sanitarium So Good® Soy Drink
- 2 teaspoons light olive oil
- ½ cup tomato pasta sauce
- 60 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 60 g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup cooked red kidney beans
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 8 baby bocconcini, sliced
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- ½ medium lemon, cut into wedges
1. Place the flours, tofu and So Good® in a food processor and pulse to form a dough. Roll out to a 25 cm round between two pieces of baking paper.
2. Heat the oil in a 25 cm frying pan and cook the dough over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a plate, then flip it back in the pan and cook the other side for 5 minutes.
3. Spread the tomato sauce over the cooked dough, and sprinkle with the mushrooms, beans and onion. Lay the bocconcini and basil over the top.
4. Cook the pizza under a hot grill for 10 minutes. Squeeze the lemon over the top and serve immediately.