- 2 tablespoons rum (or preferred ingredient)
- 1/2 cup sultanas (or glace cherries, raisins etc)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tin skim condensed milk
- 8 Weetbix (crushed with your hands)
A versatile recipe that can be altered to suit any flavour preference or craving. Replace the rum with peppermint or vanilla essence, honey or another type of alcohol, such as sherry or contreau.
Roughly crush Weetbix with hands in a mixing bowl. Don't worry about crushing them finely as will soften them. Add rest of ingredients.
Mix all ingredients together and put in fridge to harden a bit (about an hour). Then, take out of fridge, roll into balls and cover in shredded coconut.
Put in fridge overnight and they are ready to be enjoyed.
Got a favourite recipe? Share your recipe