Peanut brittle ice cream with chocolate sauce
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 300 g (10½ oz) chocolate ice cream
- 50 g (1¾ oz) peanut brittle, chopped
- 30 g (1 oz) chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cream
1. Place the ice cream in a small bowl for 5 minutes or until just softened, then add the peanut brittle and stir to combine well. Place the ice cream in a small freezer-proof container, cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
2. Combine the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan and place over very low heat for 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate has melted and the sauce is smooth.
3. To serve, scoop the ice cream into a bowl, pour over the sauce and serve immediately.