A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 200 g plain sweet biscuits
- 160 g butter, melted
- 250 g cream cheese
- 400 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 425 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
1. Brush a 20 cm round springform tin with melted butter or oil. Place biscuits in a food processor bowl. Process for 15 seconds or until finely crushed. Add butter, process for a further 15 seconds. Press mixture into base and sides of prepared tin. Use the base of a glass to smooth surface. Refrigerate.
2. To make filling: Using electric beaters, beat cream cheese until light and creamy. Gradually add condensed milk, beat until smooth.
3. Sprinkle gelatine over water into bowl. Stand in boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Add pineapple, lemon rind, juice and gelatine mixture. Beat until combined. Pour into tin; smooth surface. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Decorate with cream and sliced glace pineapple.