A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 10 strawberries, chopped
- ½ pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 500 ml (17 fl oz/2 cups) pineapple juice
- 500 ml (17 fl oz/2 cups) dry ginger ale
- 500 ml (17 fl oz/2 cups) lemonade
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
1. Combine the strawberries, pineapple and oranges in a large punch bowl.
2. Add the pineapple juice, dry ginger ale and lemonade and stir gently to combine. Stir in the mint leavesand serve. You can ladle into glasses or let party guests help themselves.