A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 3 dried red chillies
- 5 curry leaves
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked and cut into quarters
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- ½ cup vegetable stock or water
- ½ cup cooked Sanitarium® Red Lentils
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the onion and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add the mustard seeds, red chillies, curry leaves, coriander, turmeric and garam masala and stir over medium heat until the spices are fragrant.
3. Add the cooked potato, Roma tomatoes and the stock and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Stir the cooked lentils into the potato mixture and cook for 5 minutes, or until the curry thickens. Season with salt and serve with microwave pappadums.