A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
1. TO MAKE the filling, melt the butter in a frying pan and add the onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add the baby spinach leaves and cook for 4 minutes. Remove from the heat, cool to room temperature and then chop. Add the ricotta and 2 tablespoons of the cream and stir well. Season with salt and pepper.
2. TO MAKE the ravioli, cut the rolled out pasta into sixteen 8 cm (3¼ inch) squares and cook in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4).
3. LINE a baking tray with baking parchment and lay out half the pieces of pasta on the tray. Divide the filling into eight portions and spoon into the centre of each square. Place the other eight pasta sheets on top to enclose the filling and cover with a damp tea towel.
4. TO MAKE a sauce, blend the spinach with a little of the chicken stock until smooth. Transfer to a saucepan with the remaining stock and heat for 2 minutes. Add the remaining cream, stir well, season and remove from the heat.
5. HEAT the ravioli in the oven for 5 minutes, or until just warm. Place two ravioli on each plate, reheat the sauce gently, pour over the ravioli and serve immediately.