Roasted capsicum and goats cheese dip
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 2 heads of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 red capsicums
- 200 g goats cheese
- ⅓ cup (20 g) firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to moderately hot 200°C (400°F/Gas 6). Cut the top quarter off the garlic and drizzle with the oil. Wrap in foil, place on an oven tray with the capsicums and roast for 45 minutes. Remove the capsicums after 20 minutes, or when the skins have blackened. Cool. Remove the garlic and cool. Peel the garlic and capsicum and remove the seeds.
2. Purée all the ingredients until smooth. Season.