A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 660 g (1 lb 7 oz/3 cups) sugar
- 850 ml (28 fl oz) pineapple juice
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) orange juice
- juice of 2 large lemons
- pulp of 2 passionfruit
- 1.25 litres (44 fl oz/5 cups) cold black tea
- 500 ml (17 fl oz/2 cups) dry ginger ale
- ice cubes, to serve
- apples, peaches and other fresh fruit in season, to garnish
- mint sprigs, to garnish
1. Combine 750 ml (26 fl oz/3 cups) water and the sugar in a large saucepan. Stir over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat to cool.
2. When cool, transfer to a large punch bowl and add the pineapple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, passionfruit pulp, tea and dry ginger ale. Add the ice. Garnish with fresh fruit and mint sprigs.