A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 1 sheet ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 20 g (¾ oz) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C (415°F/Gas 6-7). Brush a baking tray with oil.
2. Cut the pastry sheet in half, then across the width into 2 cm (¾ inch) strips.
3. Tie each of the strips into simple knots. Place onto the baking tray.
4. Brush the pastry lightly with beaten egg and sprinkle with the cheese and sesame seeds.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Cool on a wire rack.