Salmon cutlets with fruit salsa
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 4 salmon cutlets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoned pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml/4 fl oz) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
1. Sprinkle the salmon all over with the pepper and place in a shallow non-metal dish. Combine the juices and thyme in a jug and pour over the salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. For the fruit salsa, combine the pawpaw, pineapple, spring onion, coriander, lime juice and caster sugar in a bowl. Add salt, to taste.
3. Heat a little oil in a frying pan, add the salmon and brush with any remaining marinade. Cook for 3-5 minutes each side, turning once, until the outside is lightly browned and the flesh is just cooked on the inside. Serve with the fruit salsa.