Have your say
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 430 g can Sanitarium Nutmeat, diced
- 425 g can tomatoes, chopped
- 140 g carton tomato paste
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup plain white flour
- ⅓ cup plain wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup Sanitarium So Good soy drink
- 1½ tablespoons oil
1. Heat oil in frying pan. Stir-fry onions until soft. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 minute.
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer mixture for 5 minutes.
3. Pour mixture into lightly greased, round ovenproof dish.
4. For Topping: Sift flours and baking powder into bowl and add parsley.
5. Stir in combined egg, So Good and oil. Mix well.
6. Spread the Topping mixture over the tomato/nutmeat mixture.
7. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.