Sesame chicken skewers
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 60 ml (2 fl oz/¼ cup) oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 8 spring onions (scallions), cut into short lengths
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1. To make the marinade, whisk together the oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and sesame oil. Thread the chicken and spring onion alternately onto 12 skewers and place in a glass dish. Pour the marinade over the skewers, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
2. Put the skewers on a grill (broiler) tray and place under a hot grill (broiler). Baste with the remaining marinade and cook, turning once, for 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds to serve.