Sesame-coated tuna with coriander salsa
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Sesame-coated tuna with coriander salsa.
Have your say
- 4 tuna steaks
- 120g sesame seeds
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil, plus extra for shallow-frying
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
1. Cut each tuna steak into three pieces. Place the sesame seeds on a sheet of baking paper. Roll the tuna in the sesame seeds to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. To make the salsa, mix together the tomato, garlic, coriander, olive oil and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Fill a heavy-based frying pan to 1.5 cm deep with the extra oil and place over high heat. Add the tuna in two batches and cook for 2 minutes each side. Remove and drain on paper towels.
4. Divide the rocket among four plates, top with the tuna and serve with the salsa.