A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 220 g (7 ¾ oz/4 cups) sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) water
1. Line 24 mini muffin holes with paper patty cases.
2. Combine the sugar, 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) water and vinegar in a large, heavy-based saucepan. Stir over medium heat without boiling until the sugar has completely dissolved. Brush the sugar crystals from the sides of the pan with a wet pastry brush. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat slightly. Boil without stirring for about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat immediately.
3. Pour into the muffin holes and top with sprinkles. Leave to set at room temperature.